|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Avid Seamstress The Blouse100% SSL Secure
Every woman‘s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. Our sewing pattern, The Blouse, is such a versatile make you‘ll be wearing this all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend.
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Beginner - Intermediate
Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury.
Fabric, thread, x8 9mm wide buttons, 1 metre elastic (5mm wide), 0.50cm light weight/soft iron on interfacing, buttonhole presser foot.
Fabric needed - all sizes
112cm wide - 2.2m
145cm wide - 2m
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this encased in a big beautiful re-closable envelope