|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Sirdar Haworth Tweed DK
Haworth Tweed DK, The richly-nepped look of popular wool tweeds in a soft merino blend that’s softer and lighter to wear. Named to honour the famous home of the Bronte sisters and a classic British fabric, even our Haworth Tweed shades are named to celebrate the people and places of Yorkshire.
This woollen spun blend is gentle and beautifully plump making finished knits softer and lighter to wear than pure wool. The rich nep adds interest to simple stitches and sophistication to robust textures and colour-work.
- 50% Merino Wool/ 50% Nylon
- Double Knitting, 50g ball, approx 165 metres or 180 yds
- Recommended hook/needle size 4mm
- Gauge over 10cm or 4" square is 28 rows x 22 stitches
- Machine washable, wool cycle, wash dark colours separately, dry flat, reshape while wet, do not iron, may be dry cleaned.