|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Sirdar Snuggly Cashmere, Silk, Merino 4 Ply
Snuggly Cashmere Merino Silk 4 Ply is an extra special lightweight yarn for your newest arrivals, spun from a blend of soft cashmere, smooth silk and extra fine merino wool. This gentle cosy yarn is kind to delicate baby skin and, because it’s machine washable, it’s practical too. Choose from a fairy tale inspired palette of baby pastels and modern deeper baby shades.
Incredibly kind to baby, this gentle yarn is a treat for to knit or crochet too. The luxury fibres create such plump soft stitches you’ll want to keep knitting or crocheting forever.
Perfect for hand knits and crochet gifts for the tiniest babies. Crisp stitch definition makes colour-work and textured stitches extra special and creates the most gorgeous baby clothes and blankets. We have patterns for the Staghorn Romper 5389, Pixie Hood Jacket 5390, Nordic Fair Isle Yoke Sweater 5391 and Pom Pom Hat, Mittens and Booties 5392.
- 75% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 20% Silk, 5% Cashmere
- Tension over 4" or 10cm square is 36 rows x 28 sts
- Weight of ball 50g
- Yarn classification 4 Ply
- Ball length 170 metres or 184 yards
- Recommended needle or hook size 3.25mm (USA 3)
- Machine washable on a wool cycle, Wash Dark Colours Separately, Do Not Tumble, Dry Flat, Reshape While Wet, Do Not Iron