|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Toft Alice the Zebra Crochet Kit
Make your own Alice the Zebra with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Alice uses both Cream and Charcoal yarns to make the great, stripy look which is synonymous with the Zebra. A level 2 design makes this perfect for beginners looking to push their skills to the next level.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft British wool in DK Cream and 50g DK Charcoal
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above