|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Toft Benedict the Chimpanzee Crochet Kit
Make your own Benedict the Chimpanzee with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This fun kit will allow you to make the much-loved Benedict the Chimpanzee from the original Edward's Menagerie book. Using TOFT’s super-soft DK yarn, this chimp is a joy to crochet and makes a great gift for friends and family both young and old.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Cocoa and 25g in DK Camel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes and nose
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.